Tuition rates concepts in the 10th International Summer Space School.
The full fee for two - week participation is 700 EUR covers:
- full board accommodation, including breakfast, lunch and dinner - 400 EUR;
- cultural program, incl. four-hour Volga boat trip and excursions - 40 EUR;
- tuition fee covering education program of the Summer School - 200 EUR;
- organizing fees - 60 EUR.
All participants are divided in three categories:
- students from partners universities (1st category, 2d category),
- the students from non-partners universities.
Partner universities are the universities, which have signed a cooperation agreement with SSAU.
Non-partner universities are the universities, which have not signed a cooperation agreement with SSAU.
1) The 1st category students are 3 students from each partner University or organization, cooperating with SSAU, which recommended by their institution.
The list of partner Universities and organizations:
- LULEA UNIVERSITY (SWEDEN),
- LESSIUS UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES (BELGIUM),
- JULIUS-MAXIMILIANS UNIVERSITY (GERMANY),
- LITHUANIAN SPACE ASSOCIATION (LITHUANIA),
- DELFT TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY (THE NETHERLANDS),
- INNOVATION SOLUTIONS IN SPACE B.V. (THE NETHERLANDS),
- UNIVERSITY OF VIGO (SPAIN),
- ALAR - ASOCIACION LATINOAMERICANO RUSA (PERU),
- ISAE - INSTITUT SUPERIEUR DE L'AERONAUTIQUE ET DE L'ESPACE (FRANCE)
- BELARUS STATE UNIVERSITY (BELARUS),
- EURASIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY NAMED GUMILYOV (KAZAKHSTAN),
- KHARKOV AEROSPACE UNIVERSITY (UKRAINE),
The SSAU covers the tuition fee (200 EUR), accommodation and meals (400 EUR) for 3 students from above-mentioned universities and organizations.
Total price per student is 100 EUR (for cultural program and organizing fee).
2) The 2d category students are students from partner University or organization above quota of participants.
The SSAU covers the tuition fee (200 EUR).
Total price per student is 500 EUR (for cultural program and organizing fee, accommodation and meals).
3) The students from non-partners universities and organizations have to pay the full fee (700 EUR).
New information ! All expenses for accommodation, meals and education are covered by sponsors of Summer Space School-2014.
The training course (3.5 ECTS) is inteneded for bachelor students of the final year, master students, PhD students.
Each participant must fill registration form.
The organization fees must be paid up to June 1.
Other fees will be paid after arrival of participants on School.