Aims of the School
The overall objective of the School is to involve young people in the development and implementation of experiments in space, with a view of obtaining new fundamental knowledge and applied technologies based on utilization of micro/nanosatellites. During the School young people will be able to share ideas for new missions and results of realized projects, listen to lectures and practices of leading scientists and experts in the field of space technologies and space experiments, establish cooperation.
Main topics of the School program in 2015:
- Establish cooperation between universities in space;
- Generation new nanosatellite missions;
- Projects of scientific-educational nanosatellites;
- Modern technologies (methods and devices) for research of space environment and remote sensing;
- Attitude control technologies for nanosatellites;
- Modern space navigation technologies;
- Design principles of onboard electronic systems (control, telemetry, power support) for nanosatellites;
- Related motion in space (“formation flight);
- Piggyback launching of nanosatellites;
- Circumterrestrial and Solar Space Physics;
- State-of-art technologies for nanosatellite’s design (ProEng/Altium Designer).